What is the women's sacred embodiment circle about?
- It’s about giving you, as a woman, some breathing room to slow down, safely tune in and explore your inherent creativity, inner wisdom, and transformative capabilities.
- It’s about gathering with a consistent group of women over six weeks to create a container of sacred space, trust, energetic support and mutual empowerment.
- It’s an opportunity to practice yoga, meditation and inner listening in a way that resonates with your deep inner rhythms, your female body, and your inner essence.
- It is a turning toward what is sacred, looking and listening deeply for the inner wisdom and life energy communicated by the body and breath.
- In other words, YOGA & MEDITATION SECRETS FOR WOMEN!!
What will it look like?
- The intention is to turn towards lunar, fluid and feminine practices: movements, meditations, and topics that align us with our natural rhythms, our inner essence, and the truth accessed within our own bodies.
- We will, for example, move and flow in a particular dynamic way to connect with and embody what we want to manifest in our life, and then in a completely different way to slow down and release what is stuck, stagnant, or fragmented within us.
- Each week will have a focused intention, will include an open-ended inquiry, and will give you ample breathing room to connect with your own wisdom and with the circle.
- As a whole, the series is designed to explore the primary sacred feminine archetypes, supporting our exploration with practices, tools and techniques for nourishing the soul, engaging in heart-centered action, embodying our full radiance, and skillfully navigating our abilities to achieve transformation.
What will it feel like?
- At times, deeply activating!
- At times, deeply nourishing!
- At times, wildly joyful and fun!
- At times, quietly contemplative and still!
Where will the circle take place?
- Either at Yoga 365 in Clearwater, on Zoom (online) or, weather permitting, outdoors!